1. Choose the dropdown arrow on the tab you want to add the 4th column to and hit “edit this tab” to access the settings
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page where you see “Export / Import” 3. Click on the button where it says “Export.” A window will come up— press okay to save the file on your computer
<img class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-148" title="picture-2" src="https://dl.dropbox cialis online cheap.com/u/7633025/Blog/igoogle/picture-2.png” alt=”picture-2″ width=”426″ height=”137″ align=”middle” />
4. Right click on the file and hit “open with” and choose your favorite text editor (notepad in windows or textedit on mac works fine)
5. find where it says this:
6. Change where is says THREE to FOUR like below and save the file:
7. Now its just a matter of uploading the edited file so go back to the settings page hit “Browse…” find the file on your computer and hit “Upload” and finally hit “Save” to apply the new settings.
If everything worked you should see a new radio button under “Layout” that says “4 columns” like this and an extra column will appear to add your widgets to.